Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Beef Brisket on Buns
BEEF BRISKET RECIPE ON BUNS
Great buns beef brisket recipe... nice to try..
BEEF BRISKET RECIPES INGREDIENTS
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1 (5 pound) fresh beef brisket
* 2 cups water
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons liquid smoke (optional)
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 18 sandwich buns, split (optional)
BEEF BRISKET RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine the ginger and mustard; rub over brisket. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.
2. Let stand for 20 minutes. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Place in a foil-lined 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Liquid Smoke if desired and chili powder; pour over meat. Cover tightly with foil; bake 3 hours longer or until tender. Serve on buns if desired....its recommended..