Thursday, August 4, 2011
Beef Brisket with BBQ sauce
BEEF BRISKET RECIPES WITH BBQ SAUCE
Try his great beef brisket recipe...
BEEF BRISKET RECIPES INGREDIENTS
* 4 pounds lean beef brisket
* 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
* 1 tablespoon onion salt
* 1 tablespoon garlic salt
* 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 cup ketchup
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
* 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
* 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
* salt and pepper to taste
BEEF BRISKET RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pour liquid smoke over brisket. Rub with onion salt and garlic salt. Roll brisket in foil and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Place brisket in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake for 5 to 6 hours. Remove from oven, cool, and then slice. Put slices back into pan.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, ketchup, butter, water, celery salt, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir, and cook until boiling.
4. Pour sauce over meat slices in pan. Cover and bake for 1 more hour.
The beef brisket recipe is ready to serve...mmmm